9 Foot Mini-Pumper
The best mini-pumper for the price in the industry
You won’t find a better mini-pumper for the money. The 9-Foot Mini-Pumper has all the features you need to make sure your crew arrives at the scene prepared and equipped. Consider 11-Foot Mini-Pumper if you need more space.
Aluminum Rescue Body:
- 108" Aluminum Body reduces weight and allows you to carry more equipment.
- Sweep-Out Floors make it easy to clean and convenient to get tools in and out.
- R.O.M Roll-Up or Hinged Doors Available
- Adjustable shelves, (1) Standard in each compartment
- Vented Compartments
- Two (2) full length upper storage trays
- 10 Year Warranty (Standard)
- Ford F-550 4x4
- Regular Cab
- 6.7L Diesel Engine
- Ambulance Prep Package
- Automatic Transmission
Standard Skid Unit:
- 300-Gallon UPF Poly Tank. .
- Darley 2BE 18 hp Portable Pump with Vanguard Engine, 375 gpm Medium Pressure/ Medium Volume Pump
- Exhaust Primer for drafting
- 2-1/2" Suction Intake/ Tank Fill
- 1" Tank Recirculation
- 2-1/2" Discharge
- 1-3/4" Preconnected Hoselay
- Electric Rewind Hannay Booster Reel for quick and easy deployments.
- 150' of 1" Booster Hose Included
- Multiple Discharge/ Intake Configurations available
- Whelen Or Code-3 LED Lighting/ Siren Package
- Lettering and Striping Included
Customize the unit with these popular options:
- Extended Cab (Ford Only)
- Four Door Crew Cab
- SCBA Seating
- Multiple Winch/ Brush Guard Combinations
- Generators and Inverters Availble
- Scene Lighting
- Diesel Driven Pumps
- Foam Systems: FoamPro, Scotty, Blizzard Wizzard
- Front Turret Nozzle
- CAFS System
- Enclosed Rear Compartment
- 300 Gallon (Standard)
- 150 Gallon
- 225 Gallon
- 400 Gallon
- 500 Gallon
Body Material Available:
- Aluminum (Standard), 10 year warranty
- Poly- LIfetime Warranty
- Ford F550 (Standard)
- Dodge 5500
Please contact our sales department for information on more options.
Trucks pictured may contain options.