3,000 Gallon Tanker
A trusted workhorse, delivered fast at a great value
The Fouts Brothers 3000 Gallon Super Tanker puts out fires in almost every state in the nation. They’re built better. They cost less. And our lead times for delivery are four to six months rather than eight to twelve months or even longer for some brands.
- Kenworth T-370 Chassis. We build all our tankers on Kenworth chassis, so we can pass our savings to you. Plus you’ll have access to trusted Kenworth service centers across the country.
- 380 HP Cummins Engine and Allison 3000 EVS Transmission. They’re the industry standards for good reason—they’re the best.
- 3000-gallon Fol-da-tank comes standard. Open it up and, in minutes, you’ve doubled the amount of water on the scene.
- Easy access to Fol-da-tank. We put it at chest height, making it easy and quick to pull out and set up.
- 10” Stainless Steel Newton Kwik-Dump means you can dump your payload in under 70 seconds then go back to re-fill.
- 3000 Gallon UPF Poly-Tank, fifty percent lighter than steel. And it comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Mounting blocks for additional equipment—we install them on all our tanks in case you want to add more equipment.
- 500 GPM Darley HM Pump—Upgradeable to 1750 GPM.
- Standard 9-inch tall hose bed runs the entire length of the tank for maximum hose storage. An NFPA-compliant cover is standard.
- Two (2) 2 1/2” Direct Tank Fills
- Class 1 ES-Key Elec Control System
- Whelen LED NFPA Lighting/Siren Package
To customize your 3000 Gallon Super Tanker, consider our most popular options:
- Larger pumps—up to 1750 GPM.
- Multiple Dump Valve Configurations
- Side or Top Mount Pump Modules
- High Side Compartments
- Deck Gun
- Federal Q2B Siren
- 150-foot Hannay Electric Rewind Booster Reel
- Darley (Standard)
- Kenworth (Standard)
Custom Chassis Available:
Please contact our sales department for information on more options.
Trucks pictured may contain options.