11 Foot Mini-Pumper
More storage space without much of a price increase
An exceptional mini-pumper—at an exceptional Fouts Brothers price. Feel confident that your crew is well-equipped to fight brush fires and small forest fires, answer emergency calls, support tankers and handle whatever situation arises.
- Transverse Compartment lets you store larger equipment, like generators, backboards or rollout trays.
- Ford F-550 Regular Cab with a GVW 17,900 provides the load capacity you need for all your tools and equipment.
- 4-Wheel Drive so you can handle off-road fires and emergencies.
- All terrain tires for taking on rough countryside
- Diesel engine and automatic transmission
- Ambulance Preparation Package. Dual alternators and auxiliary idle control provide extra amperage to run ambulance electronics.
- 11-Foot Aluminum Body keeps vehicle weight low so you can carry the equipment you need.
- Sweep-Out Floors. Easy to clean—and convenient for getting tools in and out.
- Hinged or Roll-Up Doors. Choose what works best for you.
- 300-Gallon Poly Tank. Fifty-percent less weight then steel tanks, and warranted for life.
- 370 GPM Darley Pump. The pumps hundreds of departments trust for day-in and day-out performance.
- Hannay Electric Booster reel w/ 150' of 1" hose included
- Adjustable shelves
- Whelen LED Lighting and Siren Package
- 1 1/2” Pre-Connected Hose Lay
- Primer for drafting
Customize your 11-Foot Mini-Pumper with the following options:
- Extended Cab
- Four Door Crew Cab
- SCBA Seating
- Winch/Brush Guard
- Inverter/(2) Pole Light Package
- Slide out / Tip Down Trays, Tool Boards
- 400-Gallon Poly Tank
- Diesel Driven Pump
- Foam System
- Front Turret Nozzle
- Odin CAFS System
- 300 Gallon (Standard)
- 150 Gallon
- 225 Gallon
- 400 Gallon
- Aluminum (Standard)- 10 year warranty
- Poly- Lifetime Warranty
- Darley (Standard)
- Ford F-550 (Standard)
- Dodge 5500
Please contact our sales department for information on more options.
Trucks pictured may contain options.